MPH Bali is looking for a fundraising officer and a passionate person that can become an integral part of our small Bali-based team. We are looking for support through all of our communication channels and need an experienced writer with good communication skills that can apply for grants, help us secure large donors, help with our newsletter and content management and help create the required documents that our potential funding and donor partners require. We are looking for someone that is equally capable of financial modeling and planning and that is a well-spoken and passionate speaker and storyteller.
- Build and maintain a donor database and develop supporter journeys
- Build and maintain a trust & foundation database and identify, develop suitable trust and foundation grant opportunities
- Build a team of volunteers that can help plan, complement, and manage fundraising activities and events
- Achieve fundraising goals and receive a % commission on your monthly, quarterly, yearly targets
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Stakeholder management and relationship building to cultivate new and existing supporters. Helping identify new sources of income and opportunity. Liaising directly with corporate sustainability teams, donors, impact funds, and grant opportunities
- Help plan strategies to build new relationships with partners. Engaging with partners at all levels, networking, and running online events.
- Develop and improve financial models and forecasts, collaborate, learn, adapt the models and report on the models and report the changing realities to donors and partners.
- Communicating to partners constantly and keeping them in the know of upcoming campaigns, achievements, and announcements.
- Preparing and delivering successful written proposals.
- Design and run internal fundraising initiatives within our sponsor’s employee networks.